Tech and Nonsense and Back At It

Tech and Nonsense is back! Well, neither of them ever really went away - but this little place that wants to honor them did. It's been a while - two + years - but now it feels well past time to revive this blog. I've got three very simple reasons motivating me:

I just miss writing. And writing on more or less whatever comes to mind in these two areas that always hold a lot of my attention.

I love the domain name. It took several years to get it, and I just haven't done enough with such a great name.

There's so much great tech out there - especially great smartphones, more on that soon - and of course tons of great nonsense. I guess I feel the need to write about it - not as cool as feeling "the need for speed", but it's what I've got to work with.

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep at it this time and consistently share thoughts on these topics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye to an Old Friend / App

Essential Phone Was Not After One Week, This Will Be