Today's Best Meme Ever

 

I love dogs. Especially Labradors, and especially my Black Lab with his comically large nose, cunning and evil food scavenging habits, and his uncanny ability to be in sync with my habits and emotions. 

He knows when I'm done messing with my phone early in the morning and I'm ready to look after his needs by just the one little screen-off sound. He is incredible at knowing when I'm even a little sad, and getting right up next to me to let me know he's here for me. He's also great at getting silly and/or happy whenever I do. My best friend and then some.

I also love memes. So a fantastic meme that features a Black Lab, how could it not be a best meme ever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye to an Old Friend / App

Essential Phone - First Impressions

Fitbit Ionic - First Impressions